“Steam Fairy” Beard Balm 50g
She’s Mean, Green, and packs one hell of a Punch! Once a sweet fairy of the forrest, but abducted by a mad scientist who ran terrible experiments on her. Removing her original wings and replacing them with autonomous ones – she also has a strange green glow to her nowadays. With notes of Star Aniseed, Fennel, and a trace of Wormwood – the “Steam Fairy” is a scent reminiscent of “Absinthe”
As always, our Beard balm is handmade to order, using only the finest oils and butters. This “Punked up” Beard Balm helps to control those unruly hairs on your face and keep them under control, while at the same time conditioning your beard to make it softer, fuller looking, less itchy, and smell great! It also helps with that nasty Bearddruff by moisturizing your skin!
Directions for use:
1. Use back of thumbnail to scrape out the desired amount. (remember less is sometimes more)
2. Rub between palms to soften.
3. Apply to Beard quickly while balm is still warm, using fingertips to massage in deep. Apply more if necessary.
4. For best results use a Beard Comb to spread through evenly.
5. Shape & Punk On!!!
List of Ingredients:
“Original” scent balm contains, White Beeswax, Virgin Shea butter, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Hemp seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Apricot Kernal oil, Fractionated Coconut oil, some fragrance oils and essential oils.
*Punkers Emporium Beard Balm contains NO nasty additives – However we do recommend you test a small amount on your skin
before applying to your entire beard for the first time if you have sensitive skin.
*Please read list of ingredients before purchasing to ensure you are happy using this product.
*This product contains Hemp Seed Oil – this should NOT be confused with Hash Oil. Hemp Seed Oil DOES NOT contain “THC” the
psychoactive element present in the cannabis plant.
* “Steam Fairy” contains a small trace amount of “Wormwood” essential oil. Wormwood contains Thujone which is highly toxic in large quantities (just ask Vincent van Gogh), so don’t go trying to drink this Beard Oil. As with ALL Essential Oils – ingesting them is a BIG NO NO!!!